Calphalon Katana Series cutlery features thirty-three layers of stainless steel. This time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results. The integrated bolster design allows for proper full-blade technique and smooth slicing. The patented, ergonomic handle is contoured for comfort and balanced for control and precision.
- 3.5-in. Paring Knife
- 4.5-in. Paring Knife
- 5-in. Nakiri (Vegetable) Knife
- 5.5-in. Honesuki (Boning) Knife
- 7-in. Santoku Knife
- 7-in. Slicer
- 9-in. Bread Knife
- Eight Steak Knives
- 9-in. Diamond Sharpening Steel
- Kitchen Shears
- Bamboo Knife Block
- Knife Construction: VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
- Key Performance: Exceptional sharpness, rigidity and edge retention.
- Blade: Clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust-resistance. Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision.
- Bolster: Integrated bolster design provides secure, comfortable grip. Offers increased control. Encourages proper technique. Facilitates full blade involvement for smooth, efficient slicing.
- Handles: Patented, ergonomic polyresin, contoured for comfort and balanced for control and precision. Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Block: Compact, low-profile design, crafted from renewable, sustainable bamboo makes knives both accessible and easy to store. Tapered knife slots provide edge-preserving storage.