Whether I'm on the road or in my restaurants, home or studio kitchens, a knife that's off the hook is key. We created a line that meets my high expectations as a chef, and also offers quality, value and a look that's the real deal.
"In 2007 I met the designers of Ergo Chef at a gourmet show. I used the cutlery on stage during my demo and was given a set to take home. After a year of wear and tear in my kitchen - trust me it can be a knife gauntlet - I was hooked on the quality and design of Ergo Chef’s product. Before I knew it, I was teaming up with them to develop my own collection. We sketched a range of designs lookin’ for the select few that really rocked technically and aesthetically!
I’m a Hot Rod guy who knows that in order to do car-building right, you need high quality performance parts. The same idea applies to cooking, so the right knives are key. My product features a combination of the best materials with a design that will blow your mind! As a chef, restaurant owner, and TV personality, I have high expectations for my equipment and these knives meet and exceed all of them."
- Guy Fieri
The Guy Fieri 6.5-in. Cleaver nick-named "The Beast" is a serious 1-lb. meat cleaver ready for just about any task. A durable 0.150-in. thick German Carbon Steel Blade is designed for chopping meat, chicken, chicken bone, and even some firm vegetables & fruits. The ergonomic design makes this knife a extension of your hand for natural comfort and less effort. It features a criss cross crusher on end of handle for crushing nuts, garlic, etc. Guy's Knuckle Sandwich logo is distressed and permanently etched on the blade. The black handle also boasts a flame-waved design, and the star is added to complete Guy's signature look.Midnight Series Knives Run Down:
- The blades are precision heat-treated to keep a great edge.
- Patented ergonomic design is created to be an extension of your hand for natural comfort.
- Made of high-carbon German stainless steel for stain resistance.
- Full tang and abbreviated bolster adds strength and balance.
- Guy's Knuckle Sandwich logo is distressed and permanently etched on the blade. The black handle also boasts a flame-waved design, and the star is added to complete Guy's signature look.