An inspiring special edition published in partnership with Pink Together.
General Mills's Pink Together initiative is a supportive online community that links cancer survivors and their supporters, letting them share photos and personal stories. Now, in partnership with Pink Together, this new edition of the Living with Cancer Cookbook has been updated and revised to include inspirational stories of the Pink Together Survivor Ambassadors.
Like the first edition, this special edition includes 130 recipes that are specially designed for those undergoing cancer treatments and the loved ones who care for them.
- Bonus 32-page section on the Pink Together initiative, an online community to support women with breast cancer
- Features all-new photographs and uplifting quotes, anecdotes, and practical tips from cancer survivors
- Recipes flagged to show which ones can help mitigate the common side effects of cancer treatment
- Includes a simple, 7-day menu plan that is perfect for anyone currently undergoing treatment, based on six small meals and snacks spread throughout the day
- Foreword by Nancy G. Brinker, the founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer support movement
Nutrition is a critical factor in the fight against cancer. The Living with Cancer Pink Together Cookbook combines the nutritious recipes and health information that patients need with personal stories of survival that can inspire them to keep fighting and winning.