Hand-forged from premium quality high-carbon, no-stain German steel, Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery features a sleek, ergonomically contoured grip handle. A full-tang design provides better balance and superior strength. In addition, the name of each knife is etched into the end of its handle, so there's never a doubt which knife you're pulling out of the block. Contemporary Cutlery is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 3.5-in. Paring Knife
- 5.5-in. Tomato/Bagel Knife
- 6-in. Utility Knife
- 6-in. Fork
- 5-in. Boning Knife
- 8-in. Slicing Knife
- 8-in. Chef's Knife
- 8-in. Bread Knife
- 5-in. Santoku Knife
- 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Eight Steak Knives
- Kitchen Shears
- 10-in. Sharpening Steel
- Maple Knife Block
- Knife Construction: Crafted from high-carbon, no-stain German steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium. Tempered, heat-hardened to 1000°C, HRC 54-56 (Hardness Rockwell "C" scale; a standard measurement of hardness). Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength.
- Key Performance: Balance of knives, strength and durability of blades. Blades' ability to be honed and maintain its edge. Knife identification on butt of handle.
- Blade: Fully forged blade. Full tang for balance and strength.
- Bolster: One piece of metal for blade, bolster and tang.
- Handle: Full tang - first ever ergonomically designed handle which shows the full tang. Crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polyresin - won't split, crack or harbor micro-organisms. Patented knife identification etched on the butt of handle.
- Block: Lightly stained maple block with branded logo.